Can I add my own exercises?
Yes you can! It is one our key features on the Pro account.
How can I add my own video when creating an exercise?
As a Pro account subscriber, you can create your own exercise and add your own video. You can also change the video on an existing exercise. This needs to be a YouTube embedded link which is different from a web browser link.
Simply follow these steps:
Go to your video on YouTube
Click Embed (it's not the link it gives you saying 'Copy', that is a url, not the embed link)
YouTube doesn't allow you to just select the section of the link you need, it highlights all of it, so copy it all into a Word document (or similar)
The section you need to copy into the Video Link field on Equicantis is the link between the quotation marks (see below) DO NOT INCLUDE THE QUOTATION MARKS
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/FY0EQwiJBYs" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
6. Once you have it, simply copy and paste the link in the video link field on the Create Your Own Exercise feature.
Will you be adding more exercises to Equicantis?
Yes. This is not a static platform. We will always be striving to improve and one of those ways is that we will endeavour to expand the exercise library on an ongoing basis. If you have an exercise suggestion please email us at email@example.com
Are there different ways of sending the exercise plan to my client?
Yes. We recognise that therapists will have different needs when it comes to sending plans so we have three different methods to choose from.
When you come to send your plan, at the bottom of the plan you can choose to:
- ‘Email Plan’ – the quickest option. This sends directly to the email address saved against your client.
- ‘Download PDF’ – so you can then attached it to an email and send to multiple people and add your own email text.
- ‘Copy Plan Link’ – clicking this button will copy a link to the plan which you can then paste in whatever communication you prefer i.e. Facebook, Whatsapp, text etc.
Is there a Free Trial?
Yes there is! You can try out all our best features for free for two weeks before paying a penny! Simply follow the process to subscribe to Pro and you will automatically be given a 14 day free trial before any payment is taken.
What is the difference between the Lite and Pro subscriptions?
All the features of each subscription are listed on our pricing page www.equicantis.com/pricing/
Pro has full access to all our features with no limitations on usage. Lite is a restricted version. You don't have full access to the exercise library, Lite is restricted to 90 exercises. You are also restricted to the number of plans you can create. You can create 25 exercise plans before you would need to upgrade to Pro. Please see the Pricing page for the full breakdown.
How do I upgrade my subscription?
You can make all your upgrade changes to your account in Your Profile/Subscription from the dashboard. Including upgrading from one animal type to two, from Lite to Pro, and from monthly to annual. Upgrades will come into effect immediately.
How do I downgrade my subscription?
You can downgrade from two animal types to one in Your Profile/Subscription from the dashboard. Or you can downgrade from annual to monthly.
Downgrades will come into effect at the start of your next billing cycle.
How do I cancel my subscription?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the contact form requesting to cancel your subscription. On receipt we will email you to ask for confirmation of cancellation for security before we action the cancellation. We do require 48 hours notice before the end of your billing cycle for cancellation to allow time for the cancellation process. Cancellations will come into effect at the end of the current billing cycle. Please also bear in mind that when you cancel you will lose access to your account and the information stored.
How can I change my payment card for my subscription?
You can make make any changes to your card details within your Customer Portal which you can reach from Your Profile/Subscription from the dashboard.
Can I get invoices for my accounts?
Yes. You can download your current and past invoices from within your Customer Portal which you can reach from Your Profile/Subscription from the dashboard.
Do I need an internet connection to use Equicantis?
Yes you do. This is a web app opposed to a mobile app. However there are plans to build a mobile app to run alongside.
Can I create a shortcut to Equicantis on my phone or tablet?
Yes, creating a shortcut with an icon on your homescreen is a quick and easy way to access Equicantis.
iPad or iPhone
- Launch “Safari” app. This does not work from the “Chrome” app.
- Enter www.equicantis.com into the address field. Tap “Go.”
- Tap the icon featuring a right-pointing arrow coming out of a box along the top of the Safari window to open a drop-down menu.
- Tap “Add to Home Screen.” The Add to Home dialog box will appear, with the icon that will be used for this website on the left side of the dialog box.
- Enter the name for the shortcut using the on-screen keyboard and tap “Add.” Safari will close automatically and you will be taken to where the icon is located on the homescreen.
- Launch “Chrome” app.
- Enter www.equicantis.com into the address field.
- Tap the menu icon (3 dots in upper right-hand corner) and tap Add to homescreen.
- You’ll be able to enter a name for the shortcut and then Chrome will add it to your home screen.
Can you record treatment notes on Equicantis?
Equicantis is currently purely an exercise prescription platform, but there are plans to create treatment notes. But until then, we have created to areas to help:
- A Notes section on the exercise plans where you can type your own notes to be included in the plan and send to your client.
- A Documents section in your animal database where you can upload documents against an animal for your eyes only i.e. you can upload your own treatment notes, a photograph of notes, vet referrals, xrays, before and after photos etc.
- An 'Additional Notes' field in the Animal Details section where you can add notes about the animal that are for your eyes only.